" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Addicted to junk food

Yeap I'm addicted to junk food heavily. I had KFC Thursday night, Mcdonald in Friday night, and Hungry Jack on Saturday night. Between those meal I had instant noodle with frozen dumpling, I think I'm going to die soon, if I keep eating like this.

The bad thing is that I become addicted to it.

On an average week, I might had KFC and Maccas Twice and I had Hungry Jacks once. I feel terrible, not motivated, and lazy. When I ate real healthy food such as coleslaw with veggie burritos it's different feeling all together.

I must start eating healthier and exercise more :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first step to beating addiction is admitting you're addicted. i hope you can keep it up. you are an inspiration to all who suffer from addictions. i personally am addicted to leaving comments on peoples blogs. hopefully one day we can meet and share ideas on how to beat addiction in general

6:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also an addict and find comfort in hearing other people's stories. Stay strong, we can all beat this if we support each other.
I am also addicted to blogging.

6:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anonymous, we have many things in common and we also share the same name. maybe we can meet up one day?

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home