" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Monday, May 14, 2007

Afraid to take the step forward

I'll be graduating in like 4 weeks, right now I'm looking at couple of jobs opening on the internet. There are several interesting one that I might apply for. But somehow, there is this spine tingling experience down my spine whenever I thought I would have to spend the next 5 - 6 years doing the same thing over and over again. And I have to keep doing it so that I can buy groceries, connect to the internet, get a mortgage and buy feisty new gadget.

I have problem picturing myself as a white collar worker, walking through wynyard or even somewhere in Orchard Road. My gut tells me something is wrong here, this is not the right path for me to take still I need to take it because that's what everyone does.

I'm so confused

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be confused. Dont lose confidence in urself. U just have to do ur best in everything u do.
Even if the outcome doesnt meet ur expectations, at least u will have no regrets bcoz u have tried ur best.
Be confident, keep trying, and put more effort, u`ll be successful one day.

Blacky, i wish u all the best..
God will bless u.
^_^

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ey, mate!!! U know what, that thought comes to everyone's mind, not only yours. My advice: planning ahead is good, but thinking too far to the future aint do good to ya. Nobody knows about the future!!! So yeah, do things steps by steps. When you are on ya way, you'd realise how different things turn out from ya plans. ^_____^ Ganbate!

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Dionisius Khusworo said...

Well dude, I don't think its what you said is actually the right track. I don't believe that anyone should go to that so-called 'track'. What if... there is something better beyond the line?? Be whatever you want to be.

Confidence, is all that you need.
and prayer.. :-)

3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home