" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Holiday Holiday

This is my official summer break in 4 years. 4 years you hear that ? 3 months long holiday, wondering what I would do. So far my life schedule during holiday starts like these

7:00 am : Woke up

7:05 am: Sleep again

8:00 am: * GASP * clothes not dry yet

9:00 am: Work

During this period I will be abused by variety of customers. From the " I'm afraid of computer" chick to " I want f*kin bargain " Indian.

5:00 pm: Back from work


6:00 pm: Watch the simpsons re run

7:00 pm: Eat2

8:00 pm: LAN game party

10:00 pm: LAN game still

11:00 pm: at Home realize * why life is so meaningless *

12:00 pm: Sleep while hoping that everything will be better tomorrow

The next day everything starts all over again with occasional suprises here and there but nothing major.

Well hopefully I can find something interesting this holiday period

So far, I found out that my childhood friend is engaged. Geez that was quick eh


Anyway enjoy the post !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who got engaged?
Do I know him/her?

12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home