" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Sunday, August 20, 2006

House warming party !

I dug up some pictures I have taken during my trip down to a friend's place. Pretty interesting food and nice picture .. I presume ehehehe.

My friend bought a new house down at blacktown area, few friends decided to go down to the area for some house warming party.

The place is real secluded, quiet, real nice neigbourhood. It's your typical Australian suburb.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What I love about her place is that you can find a small lake and a park near the neighbourhood.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

* I know it's beautiful hehe *

Got down there around 2 pm in the afternoon, perfect sunny weather for barbeque. My friend prepare few buckets of traditional Indonesian Meal with marinated sauce and rice cakes !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Absolutely love it ! Before we got the party started, we tried the new "Barbie" <-- as what Australian would say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pork ribs marinated with soy sauce with orange juice

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you smell it ? :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pork sausages with onion lightly sauced with soy sauce

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nyum nyum no comment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The end result !

Soft rice cake with porky satay, along with vinegared cucumber and carrot perfect party food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Total damage = $ 0

I'm a happy guy

Keep on drollin'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm hungry >.<

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soft rice cake apa?

2:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sepertinya he's referring to lontong lol

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home