" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Friday, July 07, 2006

Harbour garden lunch

Today I got call from Iswandi we are meeting up for lunch, he suprises me by asking me to bring my left over dinner and get it to melly's place to have lunch. I got some left over chicken and some idea to cook something nice for my friends. Hours later we meet up at harbour garden, me, Is, mel, mellisa, and ervana meet up for lunch.

Melly got us left over dinner from weeks weeks weeks ago and ask us to finish it ahahaha ... gees what a friend. She cooked us rice.

Iswandi brought us some thai salad with coucous and tofu, everything mixed up with a dash of fish sauce.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's pretty nice but nothing really special about it, the blend is nice but not special .

Ervana got us some good old cashew nut chicken stir fry with soy sauce

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Melly got us some left over dinner from weeks weeks weeks ago, I think it's Amo's potato. The story is that they fail to make a wedges then turn into baked potato.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the picture of my left over chicken, mixed along with a little bit egg some fluor and 11 secret herbs and spices

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went out to see Olivia after my lunch and talked a little bit about everything. We sat down for a while and have some Mcdonalds and ice coffee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ice mocha taste like shit and colours like shit damn .. I should go out for gloria jeans but whatever

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We walked a little bit to a fruit store and got ourselves some fruits, I managed to get some snap of the fruits before got told off by the angry korean shop keeper " HEY YOU ! NO PHOTOGRAPH NEED PERMISSION !! " ......... * run away *

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 BUCKS BANANAS !!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Total damage = $ 6

Enjoy the post !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home