" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Buck Me by Jellicoe Noodle

Last saturday was a real bad day for me, I had shitty day from shitty customer, then I had to wait for a bus for 1 hour and had to spend $ 20 for taxi just to get here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I promised Olivia that I would take her to eat here, and I think she is a bit pissed cause I let her wait 30 minutes for me :P.

When I arrived there, the first impression is not good and the waitress is not interested in serving. The "uncle uncle" is rude and does not even smile to me when I ordered

The lighting is not good, the menu is even oily and the table seem dirty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We start off by ordering fried "Meat Balls", pork mince mixed with prawn mince battered and deep fried. Bit over priced in my opinion $ 1.50

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Red pork noodle with some vegies and clear soup. Still a bit over priced for $ 8.30, the taste is not bad but not special

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rice vermicelli with wonton plus chicken

For dessert we have two course (Not exatcly) of cheese cake and tiramisu

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Got it from bread top but not so special

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Strangely the tiramisu tasted like coffee cake, I feel like I have been cheated *Damn you BreadTop*

Olives got me a puzzle for more info you guys can go to www.puzzleandgames.com.au I told her that I got monkey intelligence when it comes to puzzle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the puzzle and this is what I got to so far

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Give me banana to stimulate my brain * nguk nguk *

please considering the price of bananas is so expensive these days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I even thought of importing banana from Indonesia that might even cheaper. Geez

Anyway guys

Enjoy the post

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... miss banana so muchhh... when i get back to my 'kampong' i will revenge on it... hahaha

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I said to him already I am fine. JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. I'd have told you if I am pissed. I had a relaxing walk and get to play with the swing. So I was at a fairly good mood when u arrived.

(I think he deliberately say that for me to retaliate with this.)

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAUhUAHUahuaha... u are so funny. yea i pity oz for having bloody xpensive banana over here.. lucky i dislike banana.. =D.

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home