" More than just food, well I'm broke lately so I can't afford to go to fancy restaurant anymore."

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sleep deprived zombie

This week is really mad, I started work at 1 pm to 7 pm one evening. After that I had a group meeting until 10 pm. When I got back home I slept woke up at 10 am, I got up and start my shift at 1 pm until 1 am doing stocktake for the store. I thought that by 1 am I would be able to go home but the store is missing $ 13,000 worth of stocks, we are then kept by the area manager to keep counting stock until 3 am before we decide to fuck it and go home straight away.

I slept like at 4 am, woke up at 9 am continue to work on my presentation until 3 pm. I then attend meeting at 7 pm until 10 pm.

When you don't have enough sleep, adrenalin kicks in, your body's muscle feels like it is wasting. I can't sleep. I should get a real good shower right now ( right now is like 12:10 am) officially I only slept for 5 hours in 48 hours time. My muscle is sore, my hand can't stop typing.

I'm a walking zombie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home